30, 2011 2:15p CST
May 30, 2011 4:46p CST
- recompiled to force inclusion of Powerpack 10 when installing it.
June 1, 2011 10:15p
- Changed color of button text for standard Window screen presentation.
June 2, 2011 1:32p CST
- added more logging to log file.
June 3, 2011 12:18a CST
- further adjustment of button colors to work with various sceen schemes.
- Changed notification icon to a heart with L4 inside it, for better visibility.
June 3, 2011 4:58p CST
- Widened buttons to display all text, even for some desktop settings.
- shortened tooltips and evevated higher above buttons.
June 4, 2011 10:44p CST
- Added doubleclick on item in list to have it opened in L4 (simulates
pressing the Open button).
- Did some cleanup for possible errors in Restore.
- Added Need to backup? field to Info panel.
- Hide Selected Reource field when Open button is disabled.
- Before Import you will be prompted if you have not saved your
- mFav will remember if you need to backup, even when it is closed
June 6, 2011 9:25a CST
- added reminder to top window for Export/Backup
- fixed selected count on Add Resources window
- reduced hover time for tooltips on Add Resources window
June 6, 2011 8:54p CST
- Fixed major agrivation
when mFav opens and the scrollbar in the list is not visible.
Now it will show everytime.
June 13, 2011 2:50p CST
- Added right click menu to tab list items
- Added remembering your window's position on your desktop.
- Remembers the last tab you had open.
June 16, 2011 5:26p CST (download)
- Added Cut/Paste for repositioning Tabs in the tab button area. It is
a new panel below Edit.
- Added version info to the main window's title.
- Now the Add Resources window shows what resources that your tab already
has. It is shown with checkmarks next to books which you already have
in the current tab.
- Added radio buttons for Type selection in the Add Book(s) window, a
checkbox is present to allow you to use the original Listbox to select
the Type (default) or use the new radio button box. The radio button box
shows you a dozen Types at a time in the box.
The window may be too wide for those with narrower displays, thus you
will be able to use the original listbox (the default).
- Add Book(s) window now remembers books read for a Type which speeds
up display on subsequent viewing of a Type. Once you close mFav and reopen
it later, it will still read each Type the first time that Type is selected.
This ensures that if you have hidden books or added new ones mFave will
be sure to show you up to date info. This may be helpful to those who
have a large number of books.
- mFav remembers your setting for the checkbox 'Type selector' each time
you open it.
- mFav remembers you Add Book(s) window position each time you open it.
- Updated the documentation file: mFavs
June 23, 2011 10:09p CST
- Fixed registry entry for position of mFav window. Bug which might
have placed the window off screen.
- After Import/Export the filename is added to the title bar of the window.